Purity once had a name,
And beauty once had a face.
Life once had a meaning,
And once I was safe.
Once there was freedom,
And once I could laugh.
Happiness once was alive,
And once I had another half.
Once I shared his love,
Once I was by his side,
Once I felt I fitted,
So quickly that died.
His grace so great,
His beauty so vast,
All I ever wanted,
Was for it to last.
Fate maybe had another plan,
and he had another love,
But it all fell apart,
The hand too big for the glove.
Now it's all died away,
Happiness, joy, love; all memories.
Now I walk alone in this dark, dark world,
With no light to guide my way..............
Najib’s ‘house arrest’
-
Aliran has released a statement on the latest developments: The news has
made headlines both at home and abroad, and for good reason. For many, this
decisi...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment