Sunday, November 30, 2008

days without you...............

I miss you so much day and night
I can't realise why you're gone
I just think I treat you right
but now I'm again alone

The days without you are so long
these days - without your kiss and smile
and I don't know what I've done wrong
I've been thinking of this for a while

A few questions that I need to know -
why does my heart feel so bad ?
why you could ever hurt me so ?
why can't I get you out of my head ?....

Now I'm standing here alone
with this weight upon my heart
wondering why you're gone
remembering our feelings from the start

In my mind I have all my memories in a range -
each moment spent with you
is unforgettable
but I can't realise what made you change
for me this is just un-get-able

I know I won't pull trough without you by my side
so baby come to me - don't run and hide
The only thing I want is to be with you
please honey - make my wish come true

Don't you know that you make my days count?
And I'm always happy when you're around
it doesn't matter what we do
as long as I'm here with YOU

1 comment:

Anton said...

I'm sorry that things does not go accordingly to what have been planned before.
Life is about what makes us survive the changes being presented in our face. Either you embrace it of live a life in denial. I live in denial and it cost me some moments which I can't bring back...so what I'm trying to say is...sometimes things just happen for no apparent reason without any good explaination. I don't know why your heart felt like that, i don't know why it's hard for you to let go. I just hope that day will come when you will see that things will never be the same as before no matter how hard you wanted it to be, not because of you but because I realiase that this is how I want my life to be.