Sunday, November 30, 2008

miss............u............

hi........this is a very important person in my life friends....



he helped to to see this world differently......he gave me hope and strength to struggle and



he showed me the meaning of living. gave me the joy to look forward in my life. to forget my past and he managed to take out the softer part of me.....



such a great man..........i respect you and give you the "most important person in my life" title.



dont care how many years u will be away but still i will be hoping that you will come back........



i still remember those cute laughter of yours............



i miss the places we went and explored.............



you helped me to discover and explore many things in my life......



not just physical but mentally tooo.....



whatever happens, life have to go on but i will be still waiting for you forever and ever,



may God bless you with all the best things in life.............



may you also be blessed with sweet things in life tooo....



lots and lots of love from my heart........



a gratitude and tribute for you mr E, (as what ur mum calls u)

No comments: